Gamma Phi Circus started its life on the campus of Illinois State University as a gymnastics fraternity in 1929. Sponsored by Clifford "Pop" Horton, it soon developed into a circus which included both men and women and entertained the campus and broader community that was filled with "children of all ages.”
Milner Library’s Special Collections retains the Gamma Phi Circus Archive and we are delighted to offer all of their digitized Programs here. We hope to add more material to this digital collection in the near future. Until then, please enjoy!!
Each program can be read by flipping through it just like a book by clicking on "Page Flip View" on the upper right of a selected program.
Browse the Collection